I’ve mentioned it to a few people, almost in passing.
I’ve posted about it on the How To Think Sideways bootcamp forums.
I’ve thought about it quite a bit.
But I think, maybe, this is my first public declaration (such as it is with my very limited readership on this blog).
THIS IS THE YEAR
I WILL WRITE A BOOK!
- I will develop an idea to completion
- I will write consistently to expand my idea
- I will create a completed manuscript
- I will revise and edit judiciously
- I will release my book into the wild, probably by self-publishing (although traditional publishing has not been ruled out)
I feel a little nervous about the prospect. I feel a little excited.
I’ll admit to being somewhat worried that I can’t/won’t meet my goals. Goals are hard for me and I have often been one to find convenient excuses to avoid them in the past. But NOT THIS YEAR. This year, I will achieve my goals!
Before 2013 is over, I will have written and published a book.